emacspeak - [Emacspeak] Some auditory icon related bugs/issues

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

[Emacspeak] Some auditory icon related bugs/issues

  • From: "T.V Raman" <raman AT google.com>
  • To: theophilusx AT gmail.com
  • Cc: emacspeak AT emacspeak.net
  • Subject: [Emacspeak] Some auditory icon related bugs/issues
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 07:22:37 -0700

1. I fixed the bug in emacspeak-preamble, later I'll likely move the
defconst of emacspeak-icon to emacspeak.el since that is the only
place it is used.

2. I'm confused as to why you hit the location issue with the play
executable -- it's defined here:
(defconst sox-play (executable-find "play") "Location of play")

so the location is being detected, not hard-wired.

I'd like to get to the bottom of that first before deciding
what/how we need to address.
--