emacspeak - [Emacspeak] Some auditory icon related bugs/issues

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

[Emacspeak] Some auditory icon related bugs/issues

  • From: "T.V Raman" <raman AT google.com>
  • To: theophilusx AT gmail.com
  • Cc: emacspeak AT emacspeak.net
  • Subject: [Emacspeak] Some auditory icon related bugs/issues
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 07:56:20 -0700

Most of these were because things are now simpler with only ogg files.

1. emacspeak-speak-version is simpler it just plays an icon
2. because vanilla bin/play handles .ogg, we can just use that
(doesn't do mp3)
3. I still haven't chased down cases where we get a null icon after
the above changes, let me know if that still happens.
--