emacspeak - [Emacspeak] Swiftmac server

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

[Emacspeak] Swiftmac server

  • From: Bart Bunting <bart AT bunting.net.au>
  • To: emacspeak AT emacspeak.net
  • Subject: [Emacspeak] Swiftmac server
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 01:38:09 +1000

Hi Robbert et al,

I guess this question is directed to Robert but happy if anyone has any info.
I have been using the swiftMac server on and off for some time. Find it very
responsive. However, there are a few things that are still not quite up to
scratch. The biggest irritation for me is no indication of capitalisation
with pitch change. And in an ideal world, I’d love to have the caps beeps
back but a much more minor issue.
There don’t appear to have been any commits to the git repository in some
time. Is there any plan to continue development of this server?

Kind regards

Bart