emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Swiftmac server

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Swiftmac server

  • From: Robert Melton <lists AT robertmelton.com>
  • To: Bart Bunting <bart AT bunting.net.au>
  • Cc: "T.V Raman" <raman AT google.com>, Robert Melton <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Swiftmac server
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 07:35:56 -0400

Bart--

Having a bit of a facepalm moment here. I did not understand the assignment,
lol.

I have been working on words with caps and specifically handling camel case
words. I will push an update later today adding pitch shift to the letter
pronouncing pathway. A nice side-benefit is that I accidentally stumbled
onto the race condition causing the crash I think... which would let me
finally contribute this version upstream and focus on v2 with all the new
fanciness.

Doh.

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton