emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Swiftmac server

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Swiftmac server

  • From: Bart Bunting <bart AT bunting.net.au>
  • To: "T.V Raman" <raman AT google.com>
  • Cc: Robert Melton <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>, Robert Melton <lists AT robertmelton.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Swiftmac server
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 06:59:43 +1000

Hi Robert,
As far as I recall the pitch changes only on the l function. It’s l in the
emacspeak protocol. I can’t remember what we called it in the python server
as I don’t have it available at the moment I’m on my phone. basically the
expectation is when you either type or navigate over an individual letter if
it is capital it is spoken in a higher pitch.

Regards

Bart