emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] TTS Server Implementation Questions

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] TTS Server Implementation Questions

  • From: Robert Melton <lists AT robertmelton.com>
  • To: "T.V Raman" <raman AT google.com>
  • Cc: Tim Cross <theophilusx AT gmail.com>, Victor Tsaran <vtsaran AT gmail.com>, Parham Doustdar <parham90 AT gmail.com>, John Covici <covici AT ccs.covici.com>, Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] TTS Server Implementation Questions
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 19:13:04 -0400

Hey! I did ship a server today. :P

And fixed the bug in swiftmac, so getting a contribution
ready for that one.

Admittedly more distractible doing C# - it makes me grumpy.

But getting eshell and dired back in my hands on Windows is
a lifesaver!

Should have known the feature already existed! And I did catch
the pun.

Back to the defcustom mines with me.

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton