emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] TTS Server Implementation Questions

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] TTS Server Implementation Questions

  • From: Robert Melton <lists AT robertmelton.com>
  • To: John Covici <covici AT ccs.covici.com>
  • Cc: Parham Doustdar <parham90 AT gmail.com>, Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] TTS Server Implementation Questions
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 07:38:03 -0400

On "Emacspeak for Windows", it already does. Emacspeak runs on Emacs,
and Emacs runs on Windows. The only blocker is some unix assumptions
made in the Makefile.

As Raman doesn't want me mucking up the project Makefiles with a bunch
of windows specific branches, I am going to be adding a minimal very
basic Makefile.windows that will only support the bare bones of doing
what is required to build the Emacspeak .elc files.

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists AT robertmelton.com