emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] "Autospeak" spoken before every mode line – is this a bug?

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] "Autospeak" spoken before every mode line – is this a bug?

  • From: "T.V Raman" <raman AT google.com>
  • To: Parham Doustdar <parham90 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "Parham Doustdar (via emacspeak Mailing List)" <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] "Autospeak" spoken before every mode line – is this a bug?
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 09:26:42 -0800

I've changed the default to nil, had it set to nil in my .custom file
which was shadowing the default.

1. defcustom declares the variable with its default
2. make config puts the default into loaddefs.el
3. Before jumping off to send email, take some time to understand
things, experiment etc.
4. Just sending me email will likely mean I'll stop responding since
like you I too am busy.
5.