emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Swiftmac server now part of emacspeak and plan going forward

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Swiftmac server now part of emacspeak and plan going forward

  • From: John Covici <covici AT ccs.covici.com>
  • To: Robert Melton <lists AT robertmelton.com>
  • Cc: Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Swiftmac server now part of emacspeak and plan going forward
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2024 18:28:29 -0500

Well, I installed successfully, a few questions./problems remain.

I was hoping for capitalization to be available, by pitch changes, am
I mistaken? Also, voiceover is on in the emacspeak window -- isn't it
supposed to be off in that window only automatically? I am pretty
sure it works that way with the default serverr. I will also have to
see if I am doing something wrong with my punctuation settings,
when I was trying to reply to your email, I was not hearing any
dashes in a line like the following:
--text follows this line--

Otherwise, seems pretty good, I am even getting sounds!!

Thanks for all yyour hard work.

--
How do
you spend it?